Uncategorized

Two people displaced, dog dies in house fire

Two people are displaced after an electrical fire at a home in the 7100 block of Widmer Rd. 

from Local News | KSHB https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/two-people-displaced-dog-dies-in-shawnee-house-fire

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s